You know those moments, where a light bulb goes off and you get this idea that "YOU CAN!"? You CAN get fit, you CAN lose the weight you’ve always wanted to, you CAN get stronger in your mind, body and soul" well that light bulb moment is POWERFUL if you choose to embrace it.
There’s nothing worse than regret. And we deserve better than to live our lives in regret. So we think it's time to kiss regret goodbye as well as the "should have / could have / wish I did it sooner" moments. Be kind to yourself. It sounds clichè but there's no time like the present.
Why not be the girl who decided to go for it? Set that goal, make a plan and just GO for it! There are so many resources out there to help you succeed. Here are some of our fave ways to stay motivated to be THAT GIRL!
- Make a vision board (on your wall or maybe just on Pinterest) of things that represent your goal.
- Spend 30 minutes every Sunday planning your week. Organisation is a big key to success.
- Write 3 mantras/affirmations you can speak over yourself each day as you get ready.
- Be the quiet achiever. Don’t feel the need to blab about what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it by… Just get busy doing - do it for yourself! Soon enough people will recognise the changes you're making and will want to know your secret!
- Set some mini-goals & reward yourself when you reach them!
Get it, girl! We believe in you!
To see our range you can click here: Waist Trainer X Collection