We LOVE Acai bowls and this twist on the traditional has us wanting MORE! It's perfect for when you want a little change or are perhaps craving a bit of a chocolate hit - check out the recipe below!
- 1 (100g) packet frozen acai berry blend (You can get them at a health food store, or even Woolworths now)
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 handful of frozen berries - we love blueberries and strawberries but any will do!
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk or yoghurt (We love Coconut Milk!)
- 1 teaspoon of Cacao
- 1 teaspoon of Peanut butter
- Fresh berries/coconut/granola to top and a drizzle of Peanut Butter.
- In a high-powered blender, combine the contents of acai berry packet, frozen fruit, cacao, peanut butter and 1/4 cup Coconut Milk.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, coconut, and/or granola.
- Drizzle with Peanut Butter.